Friday, July 9, 2010

Love~


well~ first post I post since this account I created 2 years ago when I took my first step in University life~

Of course, we cant denied that lots of thing happen in every stage of our life, love, break, sick, new life and death~

This post in focusing on love~ I don't love experience and only love matter happen around me only "flirting" I guess~ they said flirting is an arts or something~ I guess I mastered the art anyhow~ haha~

Love movies I watched a lot~ Everyone wish do be one of the character or even live in the movie's plot~ Kinda fantasy and will happen anyhow~ like old wise guy said "Life like movies and movies get idea from daily life"

Most of my friends got their girlfriend/meet their girlfriend/even married... For me fate do the work all the times. Luckily after meeting with life coaches who are my internship supervisor. "Everything happen for a reason". That must be a reason that I still remain single, my behavior even my personality~ I should self reflecting once awhile in order to know, to hold and control it~

Love is a fool or Love is blind or whatever~ haha~

Anyhow, I should be focusing my studies and my work now~ Love come in natural~ quote from my favorite movie all the time " Forrest Gump". My mom always said life like a box of chocolate, you don't know what u get next, (+my quotes) especially love pink color chocolate.






No comments:

Post a Comment