Saturday, July 31, 2010

Confusing~


Well~ I kind of confuse that should I have a girlfriend or not~ Last Thursday, my company coaches believe that I going to hv my first love in the end of Internship Attachment.

I expecting and using my whole Law of Attraction to attract the upcoming love experience... Kind of desperado of love, haha~ that picture are one of the visualization I always visualize my girlfriend will look alike or when I taking photo of her hv the feel same as the picture...

Recently feel little bit tired and easy to get sick, maybe I hv too much focus on different things. Worry about my studies, relationship, future and many worries~ I dream lots, I dreamed I force cheating on exam, dreamed about weird situation as the result of STRESS!!!!

Haizzzz~ now I prefer reading and start my research on body language or non-verbal behavior~ and I believe what I choose will be my future... and Love, haha~ I think Let It Be should be the title of it~ haha~

Now, I proudly present my life goals~~~

1. Master my decoding body language or non-verbal behavior
2.Focus on my future career and present studies
3. Build a relationship or expand my social network which the key element of every success people
4. As a filial to my family
5. Helping people who are needed help
6. Find a Love~


No comments:

Post a Comment