Sunday, July 11, 2010

In my last post, I mentioned about my love~ This post, I going to specific on what time of girls I like. This Vietnam girl is the combination of all quality or types girl I fall in love with~

Be frank, I know lots of girl especially girls with spectacle (one of the important requirement) some of them I secretly in love with even currently they have their boyfriend.

"Everyone is beautiful inside that we can't see through outside", thats my quotes. I feel kinda of weird when I see my friends go out with their girlfriend, kinda of jealous maybe~ haha~

I still remember name of girls I secretly in love with~ From kindergarten Teh Lee Poh, primary 2 she my mother's friend daughter, primary 4 Hui Fang, Form 2 Siang Ling, Form 4 See Ling, Uni Y1/Y2/Y3 Peggy, Ling Li and Tracy~ I will meet others girl in future time n hope that I would meet my first love experience throughout this journey~























No comments:

Post a Comment