Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Craziest Moment in my life~


The memory still fresh~ I still remember the motive of all this plot~ haha~ make me bcome one minute of fame on that night...

This video is edited by her which taken from her friends who attended the Prom night and capture down my exciting moments~ haha~

Allow me to brief the storyline of the plot~

1. I heard that will be a Psychology Prom night conducted by a group of junior in Psychology and will be held in heritage hall of University in 3 weeks time

2. I planned to find a band that can represent my Year 3 senior to take part in this event

3. Suddenly an idea struck into my mind n said " why I don't use the chance to purpose my love to her again?"

4. Then I planned to sing a song live in the Prom night n I thought she will attend the event at the first place

5. I search for singing coaches and I found my friend who one of the band member perform on that event

6. Firstly is hard to find a suitable song for me as I kind a of noob in voice~ haha~ so~ I trained hard on my vocal n my coach suggest me Boyzone "When You Say Nothing At All" would be my selection of song

7. I still remember that I keep forgetting my lyrics and my vocalist angry because of that, and doesn’t stop me to practicing.

8. Of course, I busy with assignments and my rehearsal with my vocalist, n I still think it will be wonderful if she able to hear my song to her on that night, that’s my motivation of training hard for that performance

9. After 3 weeks, today is the performing day. Thanks to my friend who drive me from university to hostel then back to university again. Didn't make up or dressing up myself much as I only one to show my best in me not out me during the performance

10. Still have 3 hours more to the performance, me and my coach n a guitarist will be perform on stage, my coach will be the first to perform n I the second as my coach said she don't want my voice scare people at the first place~ haha~

11. Unfortunately, she did not come for the Prom night and I kind of lost my motivation. Still I decide to continue.

123 minutes more to my performance, my coach who is the first perform started to introduce me~ n I shy until wearing a mask to perform~

13. Here comes nothing~ I was like robotic man walking on stage n mumbling "I would like to dedicate this song to the person who I want to purpose to, although she didn't attend tonight, I would like to call her and sing to her, sat down n gave a signal to guitarist to start n that’s me on the video with some "voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment