Thursday, September 16, 2010

sense of inferiority

after the 3.5 month of Industrial Training~ Feeling of weird and blurness when I received my evaluation marks from my on-site supervisor~ The result, I the lowest among my workmates and the reason, I always creating drama to attract attention also I got the shortes work list among working mates.

the first sentense come out from my mind is SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! who don't create drama to attract attention? I bet the whole world is doing the drama including you, so FUCK YOU!!!
I got the less contribue awards??? FUCK YOU ALL~ I the one who go down there talk to them, no communication equal nothing, you NOOBIES!!!!!

I learned that I shall not be controll by my emotion and projection is perception. Anyhow, you all NOIBIES make me break the rules, if I wont release out I will be in some metal hospital now, if I do, I probably will finished you all first!!! SUCKERS!!!!!

because of that everyday I live in fear, fear my grades will fall again, fear I might go out there and slash people, fear of become a heavy drinker again which I am now and create more fear. Once I was being brace and brave to facing problems and thanks to these group of idiots dragging me down back to the bottomless holes again!!! ASSHOLES!!!!

In the end of the post, I hope I will not waste another dying of billon cells just want to mind kill them all. I rather use my brain cells to build my success and better future.

LAST WORDS FOR THEM: FUCK YOU ASSHOLES, DUMBEST THINGS I EVER LEARNED OR HEARD, SCREW YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment